The health and safety of our team and guests has always been our priority. To keep everyone including our local community safe whilst you enjoy your well deserved break we have some important information for you:
What can you do?
- Practice good personal hygiene and regular hand washing.
- Book ahead, please do not expect to make a booking on arrival.
- Adhere to social distancing and maintain 1.5 metres between other guests and staff.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home.
What are we doing?
- Increased cleaning frequency of reception areas, amenities, camp kitchen, BBQ areas and other high touch points.
- Express contactless check-ins.
- Collecting payment over the phone before arrival.
- Contactless check outs using the key return box.
- Providing hand sanitiser at the entry to amenities, laundry, camp kitchen and reception.
- Social distancing measures in place in common areas.