BIG4 Bays Holiday Park Terms & Conditions
By booking you agree you have read and understand all Terms and Conditions. Our Terms and Conditions are available to view online anytime.
- Deposits: A non-refundable deposit equal to one night's tariff is required to confirm a reservation. This deposit is non-refundable under all circumstances including cancellations due to covid-19. Full payment is required to confirm a reservation if reservation is made within the final balance due date.
- Final Balance: The final balance is strictly non-refundable and will be automatically charged to the credit or debit card you provided:
Please note: If you have booked online through BIG4.com.au, you will be required to provide your card details for the final payment directly to BIG4 Bays Holiday Park over the phone. BIG4 Online does not pass on your card details to the park you are travelling to.
28 days prior to arrival for Christmas school holidays & long weekends,
28 days prior to arrival if you are part of a group (a group is 4 or more cabins/sites),
14 days prior to arrival for all other school holiday periods,
2 days prior to arrival at all other times. Notice must be given 7 days prior to arrival for cancellations outside of the above peak periods.
*If your booking becomes part of a group booking, the group booking policy applies.
-A transaction fee of 1% applies to all card transactions.
-Cabins & 'Cosy Caravans' check-in from 3pm. Powered & Unpowered Sites check-in from 12pm. Please advise reception if you will be arriving after 4pm.
-All cabins, cosy caravans and sites to be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
-The tariff is based on the number of adults & children specified for time and duration of stay. Any changes to this detail may impact tariff.
-Prices quoted are current at time of booking, inclusive of GST and firm upon full payment for your date of stay. Pricing quotes subject to change at anytime.
-Minimum stay requirements and set check-in dates apply throughout the year.
-Persons under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
-Visitors are welcome and must register at reception on arrival (fees may apply). No visitors after 10.00pm. Guests are responsible for their visitor's behaviour. A $100.00 fee will be charged for any call out to a disturbance after 10.00pm.
-Confirmed sites will only be held for 24 hours after commencement date, unless otherwise arranged.
-We reserve the right to refuse entry into Bays Holiday Park.
-We reserve the right to cancel any bookings including bookings which are found to be part of a group.
-Site or cabin number requests are not guaranteed. We reserve the right to move your booking to an equivalent cabin/site category for the same period.
-A credit card pre-authorisation up to $200 will be required on check in.
-We reserve the right to charge a cleaning or damage fee determined by management if the cabin is left in an unacceptable condition. Smoking is not permitted in any cabin or cosy caravan. Charges will apply if there is evidence of smoke inside.
-Strictly no open fires are permitted in peak times. Coal & wood fuelled BBQs/cookers are not permitted. Gas & electric BBQs/cookers are permitted.
-Fire pits permitted from 1st May - 31st August. See below for rules.
-Fire pit rules;
-Fire pits are permitted on campsites only. Strictly not permitted for Cosy Caravan, Cabin or Holiday House bookings.
-Fires must be supervised by a responsible adult and fully extinguished when not in use.
-Only small fire pits approx. 60cm x 60cm are permitted.
-Fire pit use is subject to local fire bans and management discretion.
-Please be respectful of your neighbours and ensure they aren't be smothered with smoke.
-Fire pits permitted from 1st May - 31st August only. Strictly not permitted outside of these dates.
-If you are considering bringing your dog, please click here to view the pet rules. A $50 cleaning fee applies to all cabin and cosy caravan bookings with a dog.
-Pets are strictly not permitted during peak times such as NSW School Holidays and long weekends. Please call reception if you are unsure of your dates. If you bring a pet with you during peak times, you will be asked to make alternate arrangements for your pet. eg take them home, find a boarding kennel. If this is not possible, you will not be permitted to stay and no refund will be given.
Cancellation requests must be received in writing via email to email@example.com before the final payment is due;
-28 days prior to arrival for Christmas school holidays & long weekends,
-28 days prior to arrival if you are part of a group (a group is 4 or more cabins/sites),
-14 days prior to arrival for all other school holiday periods,
-All other times not mentioned above, 7 days notice must be given to cancel however final payment will be charged 2 days prior to arrival.
Payments made are strictly non-refundable for all cancellations including cancellations due to covid-19.
If cancellation request is received prior to the balance due dates above, the balance of your reservation will be waived and only the one night’s tariff is retained by Bays Holiday Park.
If cancellation requests are received after the final payment date, 100% of the tariff is retained by Bays Holiday Park.
One date change is permitted if requested prior to the final payment date, subject to availability.
No more than one date change is permitted.
Date changes are not permitted after the final payment date.
In the event of a Government enforced Country, State or LGA travel ban, any money paid is strictly non-refundable and will be held in credit to use towards another stay within 12 months of your original check-in date. The credit cannot be used in peak times such as school holidays and long weekends.
No refunds are given if you choose to depart early for any reason.
No refunds or postponements are permitted for bad weather.
No refunds are given for any cancellations due to covid-19.
No refunds are given if your stay is cancelled, or you cannot attend due to any reasons beyond the control of Bays Holiday Park. This includes but not limited to, fires, floods, road closures, travel bans or covid-19.
Pets are strictly not permitted during peak times such as NSW School Holidays and long weekends. Please call reception if you are unsure of your dates. If you bring a pet with you during peak times, you will be asked to make alternate arrangements for your pet. eg take them home, find a boarding kennel. If this is not possible, you will not be permitted to stay and no refund will be given.
Risk Warning, Liability Exclusion and Acknowledgement
- Bays Holiday Park provides facilities and equipment for its guests to enjoy for leisure, recreation and enjoyment, in conjunction with their stay. Recreational activities provided depend on what is available at the time of stay and may include jumping pillow, pedal karts, swimming pool, putt putt golf and playgrounds.
- Participation in available recreational activities involves risks, including the risk of personal injury and death. Accordingly, it’s crucial that you take good care of yourself and your children and that you watch out for the safety of others when you participate in the recreational activities.
- You must obey all warning signs that are displayed in relation to particular recreational activities.
- You must use all safety equipment provided by Bays Holiday Park.
- If you permit your non-adult children to participate in recreational activities, you are responsible for their supervision and for ensuring their safety at all times. You are in the best position to judge what is safe for your child or children to do. Bays Holiday Park does not know if your child can ride a bike or pedal kart, is unwell or cannot swim.
- Particular risks of participants engaging in recreational activities may include twists, sprains, broken bones; spinal injury; paralysis and even death.
- Before you participate in the recreational activities, or you permit your child or children to participate in recreational activities, you should ensure that you are aware of, and properly understand, all of the risks involved in the recreational activities, and that those risks will include any particular risks associated with any health condition from which you suffer or which your child or children may suffer.
- By signing this document and/or visiting/staying at Bays Holiday Park, you acknowledge, agree and understand that your participation in the recreational activities provided by Bays Holiday Park may involve risks generally, which may be obvious, unavoidable or inherent; and particular risks as described.
- By signing this document and/or visiting/staying at Bays Holiday Park, you acknowledge, agree and understand that: you participate in the recreational activities voluntarily and at your own risk and that you permit your child or children to do the same; and you (or the person for whom or on behalf you are acquiring the recreational activities) agree to waive/and/or release Bays Holiday Park, its servants and agents, from all liability arising out of or in connection with the use of the recreational activities.