Bays Holiday Park Terms & Conditions
-Cabins & 'Cosy Caravans' check-in from 3pm. Powered & Unpowered Sites check-in from 12pm. Please advise reception if you will be arriving after 4pm.
-All cabins, cosy caravans and sites to be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
-The tariff is based on the number of adults & children specified for time and duration of stay. Any changes to this detail may impact tariff.
-Prices quoted are current at time of booking, inclusive of GST and firm upon full payment for your date of stay. Pricing quotes subject to change at anytime.
-Minimum stay requirements apply throughout the year.
-Persons under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
-Visitors are welcome and must register at reception on arrival (fees may apply). No visitors after 10.00pm. Guests are responsible for their visitor's behaviour. A $100.00 fee will be charged for any call out to a disturbance after 10.00pm.
-Confirmed sites will only be held for 24 hours after commencement date, unless otherwise arranged.
-We reserve the right to refuse entry into Bays Holiday Park.
-We reserve the right to cancel any bookings including bookings which are found to be part of a group.
-Site or cabin number requests are not guaranteed. We reserve the right to move your booking to an equivalent cabin/site category for the same period.
-A surcharge of 1.3% applies to all credit card transactions.
-A credit card pre-authorisation up to $200 will be required on check in.
-We reserve the right to charge a cleaning or damage fee determined by management if the cabin is left in an unacceptable condition. Smoking is not permitted in any cabin or cosy caravan. Charges will apply if there is evidence of smoke inside.
-Strictly no open fires are permitted. Coal & wood fuelled BBQs/cookers are not permitted*. Gas & electric BBQs/cookers are permitted.
*Fire pit exception: between 20th April 2021 - 31st August 2021 small fire pits are permitted with strict conditions. Subject to weather conditions and fire bans. Fire pits must not exceed 60cm x 60cm. Fire pit must be off the ground and the grass must not be burnt. Fires must be attended at all times and completely extinguished whilst unattended. Please be considerate of your neighbours and make sure other camp sites aren’t being smoked out. Staff reserve the right to ask you to extinguish your fire if any of the conditions are not being met.
-If you are considering bringing your dog, please click here to view the pet rules. A $50 cleaning fee applies to all cabin and cosy caravan bookings with a dog.
Cancellations are to be notified by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
-6 weeks prior to arrival for Christmas Holidays & Long Weekends.
-6 weeks prior to arrival if you are part of a group. (A group is 4 or more cabins/sites.)
-2 weeks prior to arrival for all other school holiday periods not mentioned above.
-1 week prior to arrival at all other times.
We will retain the cost equal to one night's tariff on sites and in cabins from all cancellations to cover administration expenses.
Your payment/s will be forfeited if your cancellation is less than the required notice.
No refunds are given if you choose to depart early for any reason.
No refunds or postponements are permitted for bad weather.
No refunds are given for cancellations due to covid-19. Click here to view our full covid-19 policy and information.
No refunds will be given if your stay is cancelled or you cannot attend due to reasons beyond the control of Bays Holiday Park. This includes but not limited to, fires, floods, road closures, travel bans. A credit may be offered at management discretion.
Risk Warning, Liability Exclusion and Acknowledgement
- Bays Holiday Park provides facilities and equipment for its guests to enjoy for leisure, recreation and enjoyment, in conjunction with their stay. Recreational activities provided depend on what is available at the time of stay and may include jumping pillow, pedal karts, swimming pool, putt putt golf and playgrounds.
- Participation in available recreational activities involves risks, including the risk of personal injury and death. Accordingly, it’s crucial that you take good care of yourself and your children and that you watch out for the safety of others when you participate in the recreational activities.
- You must obey all warning signs that are displayed in relation to particular recreational activities.
- You must use all safety equipment provided by Bays Holiday Park.
- If you permit your non-adult children to participate in recreational activities, you are responsible for their supervision and for ensuring their safety at all times. You are in the best position to judge what is safe for your child or children to do. Bays Holiday Park does not know if your child can ride a bike or pedal kart, is unwell or cannot swim.
- Particular risks of participants engaging in recreational activities may include twists, sprains, broken bones; spinal injury; paralysis and even death.
- Before you participate in the recreational activities, or you permit your child or children to participate in recreational activities, you should ensure that you are aware of, and properly understand, all of the risks involved in the recreational activities, and that those risks will include any particular risks associated with any health condition from which you suffer or which your child or children may suffer.
- By signing this document and/or visiting/staying at Bays Holiday Park, you acknowledge, agree and understand that your participation in the recreational activities provided by Bays Holiday Park may involve risks generally, which may be obvious, unavoidable or inherent; and particular risks as described.
- By signing this document and/or visiting/staying at Bays Holiday Park, you acknowledge, agree and understand that: you participate in the recreational activities voluntarily and at your own risk and that you permit your child or children to do the same; and you (or the person for whom or on behalf you are acquiring the recreational activities) agree to waive/and/or release Bays Holiday Park, its servants and agents, from all liability arising out of or in connection with the use of the recreational activities.